This is why I don’t regret taking a lower pay for more work-life balance:
- The title/growth track is decent where I’m at. I can get employment with my experiences and level, if this job goes away.
- I was able to make time for: random business ideas, youtube channel(s), instagram
- I purchased 2 more properties and rented them out.
- At one point I focused more on health lol
- I could sleep more lol
- I could try other projects
- I can chat/message people? (eh)
- I could read/research random stuff
I also felt my brain was kind of getting lazy though, so I’m using this “modular” job to make time for other potentially income-producing projects.
If I had to moved to another team that was in front of c-suite more, it would be more pressure and more attention, which could foil some other opportunities.
But with inflation and me exhausting some of the projects above, PLUS a bit more steady with Roy in romance, I’m ready for my next endeavor!
This is the right fit and right thing I’m doing at the right time. I thank God for letting me having the ability to even go for this.